Like last time, I’m making up for posting Friday Five not on a Friday by giving you BONUS pictures!!!!
- My mom and I spent Friday afternoon at Grundtvigskirke, a breathtakingly beautiful church in northern Copenhagen. How can you not fall in love with a place that looks like that?
- One of the adorable towns that we passed while on our fjord tour in Norway!
- A fun selfie from one of the exhibits at Fotografiska in Stockholm
- All of the streets in the Old Town area of Tallinn look like they’re straight off a Disney set—this one included!
- The sun set over Old Town as we sailed out of the Tallinn harbor on our way back to Helsinki
- In Helsinki we stayed at Hotel Fabian—when the hotel shares your last name, how can you not stay there?
- We ate so well on this trip (and so much)—this is one of my meals from a cute little sidewalk cafe in Stockholm!
One thought on “friday five #11, or, sunday seven #2”
We were in Tallinn just a few weeks ago, and yes, it’s a beautiful city. I’m glad that you got to see the Old Town, really quite special. Your mom is a real trooper to keep up with you…..such fun!! Phyllis Johnson
LikeLiked by 1 person