It has been a WHILE since I’ve posted, and so! much! has! happened!
Here’s some of the highlights since January 2018:
- Junior spring at Wake Forest
- Spring internship with the National Sports Media Association
- Summer internships with Minnesota United FC and the Midwest Region Produce Cooperative
- One of my sweet best friends from college visiting me at home in Minnesota over the summer
- The most wonderful summer reunion in DC with some of my roommates from my Outdoor LLC in Copenhagen
- My sweet cousins and uncle visiting us from France for a few weeks
- Senior year at Wake: starting an internship in Wake’s sports marketing department and beginning a year of lasts—last college classes, last college finals, last weekly lunches with friends, last sorority recruitment, last time hearing the bells play at 5pm, last Wait Chapel sunset
Senior year has been nothing I expected and everything I needed. Wake Forest is a special, special place and I couldn’t have asked for a better (and more challenging, more growth-producing, more life-lesson-filled) four years there. Mother So Dear, you have my heart forever!
I’ll be graduating this weekend, with my family there to watch—how special! After graduation, I will be MOVING! Yes!
It’s been a dream of mine for many years to work in athletics, and I’m so excited to start that career path with a role in college athletics in Duluth, Minnesota, right on the north shore of Lake Superior. Duluth is about three hours north from where I grew up, so it’ll be a nice change of pace and new place to explore. It’s an absolutely beautiful city where people are really focused on being active and being outdoors—some of my favorite things! It will, no doubt, be busy and challenging and exciting and invigorating and hard and fun. I can’t wait!
I can’t wait to take you all along for the ride!