In honor of this week’s Friday Five being delayed because of my study tour, Friday Five is briefly becoming SUNDAY SEVEN! That’s right—two whole extra pictures. You’re welcome.
- I got to see my sweet cousin, Camille, who’s studying abroad in London for the semester! We got dinner together with one of my friends from class and two of her friends from her school, and it was wonderful to catch up over some delicious pizza.
- Boarding the plane for our flight to Oslo!
- Flying from Oslo to London for the second leg of our study tour.
- The view from the top of The Shard, the tallest building in the United Kingdom!
- One of our many delicious meals on the trip—some classic fish & chips.
- If you go to London and don’t take a picture with a phone booth and Big Ben in the background did you really go to London? (I was forced to take this picture)
- The sun set on the world and on this trip as we flew from London back to Copenhagen!
2 thoughts on “friday five #8, or, sunday seven”
[…] airport as we boarded our plane for Oslo (For photographic proof, check out this week’s Friday Five post). Immediately after we left the Oslo airport—which, by the way, is one of the nicest airports […]
I’ve never been to London but I’ll take your advice on the fish and Big Ben!
LikeLiked by 1 person