How is it already my penultimate Friday Five post?
- I’ve been doing a lot of studying at the Black Diamond library recently #finalsszn and man oh man is it a pretty sight at sunset!
- I’ve started walking home a lot more recently—something about this city on foot brings me so much joy. There’s a ton of construction going on on Amager right now so I had to take a detour on my most recent walk home, and I ended up in this beautiful park and cemetery!
- The library at Wake might still hold my heart (ZSR forever) but you have to admit that this isn’t the worst study view in the world.
- I passed the cutest shop on my walk to the Louisiana Museum on Wednesday (read about it here) and honestly, how could I not take a picture?
- My friend and I went up the tower of the Church of our Savior for one final time this week and I snapped a quick ADPi picture, because #diamondsareforever