- On my field study this past week for my Danish class, we took a walking tour of Nørrebro. We passed this entire shop devoted to cacti, and I couldn’t help but stop to take pictures because, hello, this is 100% my ideal store.
- A rainy day in our apartment! While this picture was taken, a few of my apartment-mates were home—cooking dinner, laughing, studying, and enjoying each other’s company. This is Danish hygge and it is my favorite thing.
- The start of our field study was a group meal at a local restaurant—look how delicious!
- Part of that same field study included walking through a famous cemetery in the area. Among many other famous Danes, H.C. Andersen is buried there!
- Last weekend I headed to the Black Diamond Library to study. As much as I love ZSR, this isn’t a bad view either 🙂