- My dad and I toured the Carlsberg brewery here in Copenhagen, where they have stables! The horses were very popular with my animal-loving father.
- I finally made it to Tivoli!
- For my field study on Wednesday, my core course went on a walking tour of Nørrebro, a neighborhood in Copenhagen.
- On Thursday, my dad and I did some sightseeing around Kastellet and the Little Mermaid statue. We also stopped in St. Alban’s Church, which is an Anglican church here in Copenhagen, which is pictured here!
- Our LLC event this week was bouldering at Copenhagen Boulders. Here’s my group trying their hand at the first wall (I was the photographer). From left to right: Sarah, Sophie, Emma, and Caitlin.